Bosan...
It has been more than five days since I didn't open n read anything from my friends n my Blog...
I miss it so much... hahaha...
Since I go back to KL a few days ago... i enjoy doing what I love to do there... hahaha...
you know what la kan as it is now MegaSale season....
Then on my Birthday, My friends and I go to our ex-Classteacher... Seems like a Reunion la as we didn't see each other since I left the School...(SMKTT)
Yesterday, the 19 December 2008, my family is gathered at my house to make a BBQ, n mom said it is also to celebrate my birthday as we didn't have the time to celebrate it yet...
Now, I feel a bit boring stayed at home coz I didnt have anything to do...
Juz waiting for my friends to finish doing theirl licenses before we gathered together somewhere in Kedah... hahaha...
Hope to update very frequently soon....
Bye...
I miss it so much... hahaha...
Since I go back to KL a few days ago... i enjoy doing what I love to do there... hahaha...
you know what la kan as it is now MegaSale season....
Then on my Birthday, My friends and I go to our ex-Classteacher... Seems like a Reunion la as we didn't see each other since I left the School...(SMKTT)
Yesterday, the 19 December 2008, my family is gathered at my house to make a BBQ, n mom said it is also to celebrate my birthday as we didn't have the time to celebrate it yet...
Now, I feel a bit boring stayed at home coz I didnt have anything to do...
Juz waiting for my friends to finish doing theirl licenses before we gathered together somewhere in Kedah... hahaha...
Hope to update very frequently soon....
Bye...
Comments
again, saya memang sedar 'ketiadaan' awak tuh.=)
Bestnye orang sambut bday kita..akak jarang tau dapat gtu.apatah lagi kalau kawan2 yg celebrate utk kita.sgtlah bermakna.tp tak pernah rasa.
=)
Happy Bday lg utk ko..