The Last Day...

Huhu...(Mode Sedey+hepi+blurr=mengong)

Today is the last day I'm working over this lovely place... (I'm gonna mish it)
I feel excited to go out from here n send back the key... But, I also think that I'll need it to upload n post a new entry for this blog, for my friendster, Accesing my facebook, n do many thing elso lar...

I think it is better for me to buy a new broadband for my self lar coz I did not need to go to CC anymore to upload anything n I can easily do everything in my home on my bed(haha... so lazy)...

Actually I am not in the mood of doing anything coz I got great headache....

Going to KL 2morrow...Bye...

Comments

Anonymous said…
yan mtk YM mu.
nnt kalu free2 bole
sembang2.
Anonymous said…
slmt ari jadi yan.
mane emel nye.
IanLee87 said…
Email sy???
okay...

faryan_25@yahoo.com

mekacih ye sbb wish my bufday...

Popular Posts