Reflection

It's 30 minutes past 3 o'clock in the evening...feel quite boring eventhough I'm workin in a place that I like... It's a Cyber Cafe (come on la)...

The boring feeling finally come to me as I have nothing to to and wanna watchin muvee is quite diffficult here because the admin monitor screen is so so stupid becoz the colour is more to green... I dont really know what had happen to this monitor eventhough it is new.
haha.. I also never heard about it brand... maybe juz a local or China Brand... hahaha...

Juz came back from my home as I need sum time for pray and lunch. All of them is done at my home. huhu... at least I can save the money by having lunch at home. hahaha...(gud Idea isn't?)

I came here at 2.30 with my sister as i will feel boring if i stayed alone... At least I can teach her the IT world such as E-mail or Friendster thing... but, blogger??? Not yet... she still need time to upgrade herself before learning this Blog things...

I read a comment by afiq juz now.. haha.. he said That tagged is Girlly thing??? I thought so lar...
but, I dont like to force people to do it... I also juz do it as Mieza ask me to do it... hahaha... she wrote my name over her blog r...

Now, I feel like wanna go back to Kl to spend my free time as i have no friends in my new house as I juz stayed there when Holiday only... not like my old house where I stayed over than 10 years.... N my mom said that my uncle is comin to my house today as he is in holiday also... huhu... there is nothin' to do with him as he is a very quiet person and I have no idea to talk with him... (wut a gud nephew I am) hahaha...

My dream to buy a new motorcycle also burn as my father said that the motorcycle in the top list of thieft lover....huhu... It's Yamaha LC 135... even My father has bought one of it, I still want to have it because my motorcycle is juz The Honda Wave 100 '04... it is 4 years old already...
It is because I want to bring it to My college in Kl... it is easier for me to move around if I own a motorcycle over there... n U noe what is another reason that my parent dont want me to buy it is because my mother dont want me to be "Panjang Langkah"... (Mom... Dont u know that ur son love to move around)... And it will cost me more to take the public transportation such as Cab and LRT... huhu... help me...

P/S: Any idea how to convince my parent to buy me the new Yamaha LC 135???

Comments

Anonymous said…
ko kata je ko nak bwk awek ko kat kl tue...
kan senang...
paham le ckit family ko....
hahahaha
IanLee87 said…
X abis2 ngan awek...
Ok r aku ckp aku nak bwk ko jer...
Oit..
nak link, link je...
huhuhuh..
have a nice hols 2 bro~

Popular Posts