I'm Starvin and Cravin' for...
Huhu... I'm quite boring rite now... I feel like crazy to think about it...
Even I tried to not think about it...
I miss playin' bowling with my friends at MidValley Bowling...
I miss watchin muvee at GSC MidValley...
I miss Snack Plate KFC...
I miss Carrefour Hot Snack...
I miss McD ice-cream...
I miss my friends voices(yelling at each other)...
I miss to hang out with my friends around KL...
I miss to survey the Computer ware price and latest item at LowYat Plaza...
I miss the havoc in my hostel...
I miss to explore KL...
Huhu....
P/S: What should I do now?????
Even I tried to not think about it...
I miss playin' bowling with my friends at MidValley Bowling...
I miss watchin muvee at GSC MidValley...
I miss Snack Plate KFC...
I miss Carrefour Hot Snack...
I miss McD ice-cream...
I miss my friends voices(yelling at each other)...
I miss to hang out with my friends around KL...
I miss to survey the Computer ware price and latest item at LowYat Plaza...
I miss the havoc in my hostel...
I miss to explore KL...
Huhu....
P/S: What should I do now?????
Comments
Tue jer ayat ko kan....