Pathetic
Couple years ago, I was in a college pursuing my degree in a way that Im not really into it... Still, I manage to finish it even it is not in flying colours. But, who cares, at least Im now a graduate...
Now, this grown up man is tired to do what he is not into... Im trying hard to feel the sincerity in doing this job, but all I can feel right now is burden. Im tired of working with kids who no longer respect elders, Im tired with so called Good Woman who act piously while blatantly outside.
A man always being related with cool, calm and strong. So, did u say that a man cannot feel annoyed, angry, mad and so on... it is in fact an emotion feels by all human being. I just couldn't accept any hypothesis saying that a man cannot express their own feeling. Throw away the ego guys. U just make it worsen.
What is so pathetic for someone is to follow what was chosen for them not choosen by them. Hey, wake up and do what u want. U dont want to regret later by not doing what u really like. But, please take into comsideration the effect of what u do. U dont want to ruin your life don't u?
I dont mean that Im totally regret choosing this path, but It is better doing something u want rather than doing something with a big feeling of burden.
Now, this grown up man is tired to do what he is not into... Im trying hard to feel the sincerity in doing this job, but all I can feel right now is burden. Im tired of working with kids who no longer respect elders, Im tired with so called Good Woman who act piously while blatantly outside.
A man always being related with cool, calm and strong. So, did u say that a man cannot feel annoyed, angry, mad and so on... it is in fact an emotion feels by all human being. I just couldn't accept any hypothesis saying that a man cannot express their own feeling. Throw away the ego guys. U just make it worsen.
What is so pathetic for someone is to follow what was chosen for them not choosen by them. Hey, wake up and do what u want. U dont want to regret later by not doing what u really like. But, please take into comsideration the effect of what u do. U dont want to ruin your life don't u?
I dont mean that Im totally regret choosing this path, but It is better doing something u want rather than doing something with a big feeling of burden.
Comments