Buku Fixi's of Mine
Some people might notices that I had a lot of hobbies. One of them is reading. Yeah! Sometimes I bought a lot of books without knowing the exact time to read. I collect some publishers books and.magazine, some writers books and I just bought it without intention.
The latest addiction now is novels from Buku Fixi. Yes! It is in Malay! I used to read a lot Malay novel when Im a teenagers but I start reading English novel and books more in college and I stop reading Malay novel after I find out that many of the novels didnt make me step on the real world.
Lasy year I saw a new publisher start producing a novel and I bought a few books from them. I bought online and the books did not artive after two weeks and I called @AmirMu the publisher boos and he delivered the book himself to my college. What a pleasure to meet you. =)
After read a book by book by book I find out that I've addicted to it. Then I start knowing Saifullizan Tahir from Kasino, Shaz Johar from Kougar and Tabu, Afiffudin Omar from Dendam, Ridhwan Saidi from Cekik, Khairulnizam Bakeri from Pecah and many more. YES! I have all the collection from Buku Fixi. Some people might say Im stinggy or whatever, but I just dont care as I never let other borrow this Buku Fixi Collection. After finish reading those books, I wrap it back inside a laminating food film. So it wont damages.
My suggestion is to give it a try to read these books first before you judge their pulpy content!
Here are some collection of mine that I bought in Pesta Buku Antarabangsa KL n Pesta Buku Selangor.
Posted via IanLee Galaxy Note
Comments
p/s nak tanya guna applikasi apa utk blog dr galaxy note???