Sunday stories...
It's Sunday...
n it means holiday n do nothing for a lot of us...
it is also the day to rest n relax with ur family, friends and relatives...
But, it's different for me as I juz go out juz now alone...
huhu... pity isn't it...
I goes shopping in MidVel alone juz now...
hmmm... sad isn't...
hahaha... no need to sad la...
It means Freedom for me...
Let's figure what happen...
I go out around 10am...
n after a few minutes of walking n waiting for a cab...
I manage to be there not later than 10.30...
reach there without any hassle n straight to GSC to watch muvee..
huhu... it's Final Destination 4...
Kinda horrible there's a lot of suspend in it...
wish to watch it in 3D, but since it start only @ 2.30 so I decide to watch the 2-D je r...
Oppsss... not to forget, I want to watch Gamer at first, but there's no seat available until 4pm,
so I change the planned...

After watching muvee n seeing some stupid scene in the cinema,
I go straight to Jusco to look for a sandal for this raya... but the variety is quite unsatisfied...
huhuhu... So I go to BATA n I manage to get one with a small cost...
Then, I stop by the Clarks... huhu... the shoes that I want is there n the price is reasonable...
But, the money is not enough, n since my family wants to come to KL n having some holiday around center n Southern of Malaysian Peninsular, so I decide to postpone to buy it, n I'll ask my mom to bought it for me... Hihihi(naughty isn't) =)
Then, get in to Jusco back to bought the inner wear... You know what la kan...
no need to upload the pics... but, the things I want to tell U is, I manage to have the Alain Delon with a few ringgits only becoz of the 70% Less from yesterday until Today...
but, U noe lar, whenever shopping at Jusco Midvel...
The counter is so slow n the queue is very long...
After that, I go to electronic department to look for the thing that I want to buy...
Survey the prices n specs first...
Huhuhu... It cost me almost RM 4k if I wanna buy it...
It's Panasonic HDC-HS300...
means dat I need to save the money until next year la before buy it...
n it means holiday n do nothing for a lot of us...
it is also the day to rest n relax with ur family, friends and relatives...
But, it's different for me as I juz go out juz now alone...
huhu... pity isn't it...
I goes shopping in MidVel alone juz now...
hmmm... sad isn't...
hahaha... no need to sad la...
It means Freedom for me...
Let's figure what happen...
I go out around 10am...
n after a few minutes of walking n waiting for a cab...
I manage to be there not later than 10.30...
reach there without any hassle n straight to GSC to watch muvee..
huhu... it's Final Destination 4...
Kinda horrible there's a lot of suspend in it...
wish to watch it in 3D, but since it start only @ 2.30 so I decide to watch the 2-D je r...
Oppsss... not to forget, I want to watch Gamer at first, but there's no seat available until 4pm,
so I change the planned...
After watching muvee n seeing some stupid scene in the cinema,
I go straight to Jusco to look for a sandal for this raya... but the variety is quite unsatisfied...
huhuhu... So I go to BATA n I manage to get one with a small cost...
Then, I stop by the Clarks... huhu... the shoes that I want is there n the price is reasonable...
But, the money is not enough, n since my family wants to come to KL n having some holiday around center n Southern of Malaysian Peninsular, so I decide to postpone to buy it, n I'll ask my mom to bought it for me... Hihihi(naughty isn't) =)
Then, get in to Jusco back to bought the inner wear... You know what la kan...
no need to upload the pics... but, the things I want to tell U is, I manage to have the Alain Delon with a few ringgits only becoz of the 70% Less from yesterday until Today...
but, U noe lar, whenever shopping at Jusco Midvel...
The counter is so slow n the queue is very long...
After that, I go to electronic department to look for the thing that I want to buy...
Survey the prices n specs first...
Huhuhu... It cost me almost RM 4k if I wanna buy it...
It's Panasonic HDC-HS300...
means dat I need to save the money until next year la before buy it...
Comments
Oit, aku pon x sahur ye...
Since blik IPBA aku x bgn sahur lg...
mls nak bgn except the day yg blik awl tue... tue pon mkn x abis sbb mknn x besh...