Am I???
I juz want to know whether is it true that I'm looked sick n tired???
Is it obvious???
I think it is juz some effect of the fever that day only...
About the Medical probs...
No need to worry...
I still can deal with it...
So, Life need to be enjoy to the fullest...
Yet, I'm a muslim...
So, I'll obey all the rules...
Insyallah....
Is it obvious???
I think it is juz some effect of the fever that day only...
About the Medical probs...
No need to worry...
I still can deal with it...
So, Life need to be enjoy to the fullest...
Yet, I'm a muslim...
So, I'll obey all the rules...
Insyallah....
Comments
Insyallah Everything will be fine again.
n remember to be haapy,
as happiness is way human enjoying themselves heh2.
Aku sentiasa hepi jer...
cume maybe ada org nmpak kot aku brubah...
ntah ler...
salam..:)
:)