SK Puchong Perdana Sport Carnivale
SK Puchong Perdana is an everage size school that consist of a large number of student. The school compound is not so big yet not so small. it is enough to accomodate a number of students in 2 sessions.
This school does not have a very large field that could acomodate a 400 metres track. so we only have a 200 metres track installed.
Last saturday marka the end of sports carnivale in the school. the carnival start almost a month ago and we have fun while doing the activity.
I was aasign into Green House or Aminuddin Baki. We manage to climb to be the number 1 house from the last place before the seasons. Yippie!!!
There's a lot of activity being held on the day and before it. Even I myself do join an event but unfortunately lose as I didnt do it very well... lol...
Anyhow, photos does speak a thousand words. So... Enjoy!!!
Posted from IanLee Galaxy Note. =)
This school does not have a very large field that could acomodate a 400 metres track. so we only have a 200 metres track installed.
Last saturday marka the end of sports carnivale in the school. the carnival start almost a month ago and we have fun while doing the activity.
I was aasign into Green House or Aminuddin Baki. We manage to climb to be the number 1 house from the last place before the seasons. Yippie!!!
There's a lot of activity being held on the day and before it. Even I myself do join an event but unfortunately lose as I didnt do it very well... lol...
Anyhow, photos does speak a thousand words. So... Enjoy!!!
Posted from IanLee Galaxy Note. =)







Comments
tp mesti penat!
ni aku Nabil SKPP..
ada blog rupanya..
dah lama ke ber-blogging ?
blog aku pula di:
http://www.cikgunabil.com/
Best! like we used to be in college...
Penat?! No way! The word is exhausted! lol... tp ape2 pun kite enjoy!
Nabil:
Haha... dah lama dah maen blog ni, tp slow sikit sbb malas... ni rase mcm nak start balik... hahaha...