Working Era

Hi reader's'... I know that I broke my promise to update this blog frequently. So sorry as I juz have no mood either idea to post anything here. Sorry once again.

16 January 2012 would be the most memorable date for me as it is the first day I become the PPPS DG41(SSM).

I woke up early on tje date as Im seriously nervous about everything. It stressed me from school, transportation, traffic n and even home to stay. It is my first time looking for rental house and most people know that Im a very selective and fuzzy person. So it stress me a lot.

For now, I juz dont want to think.about that anymore as it could haywire myself.

I juz pray that I could make myself.busy with life and wont think about that anymore.

Posted Via Ian Lee Android Galaxy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck in your career life! Just follow the flow.......insyaallah...everything is going to be ok!

Popular Posts