Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Ian Lee Moments
The Story Of Me, Myself and I...
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Kereta
August 12, 2010
My Love
It's my love...
Got no idea what to write here...
but the internet connection is so fast, and I juz dunno what to do...
So, I upload my baby...
Baby, Baby, Baby ooooo...
Comments
bylindakitchen
said…
so sweet your baby omg ;)
Kamaruddin Kairuu
said…
hahaha...dengan bangganya...saye telah membawa baby awak...ki3....beliau sungguh senang dibawak sbb gear auto...kui3...jangan marah na yan....
IanLee87
said…
Misz Pinkie Winkie~ Thanx a lot...
so cute when it's not dirty...
'damn cute' when it's dirty...
btw, I still love it...
Thanx a lot to my dearie parent for it...<3<3<3
Luv 'em...
Kuwe~ sy x mrh... tp jgn la describe gear tu... cis3x...
wat malu je...
My Baby is going to have some more make up soon... hehe...
KITA
said…
ngahahaha~ ksian..baby yan dah jatuh longkang~ keh3 =P
IanLee87
said…
Kurengggg...
seb baek la ma aku jrg baca blog ni...
klu x sakit perot aku nak menjawab...
Popular Posts
March 12, 2014
Pathetic
September 18, 2018
Kursus Umrah
Comments
so cute when it's not dirty...
'damn cute' when it's dirty...
btw, I still love it...
Thanx a lot to my dearie parent for it...<3<3<3
Luv 'em...
Kuwe~ sy x mrh... tp jgn la describe gear tu... cis3x...
wat malu je...
My Baby is going to have some more make up soon... hehe...
seb baek la ma aku jrg baca blog ni...
klu x sakit perot aku nak menjawab...