Angel n Demon
Finally...
I'v watched the muvee this evening...
huhu...
I's kinda interesting n I feel like to watch it again...
but, I couldn't manage to watch it to the end coz I got sumtin to do...
I know, maybe some people will said that I'm backdated,
but, who care??? as long as can watch it...
n I paid for the ticket myself... rite???
Ok r...
Gtg, it's quite late already...
I'v watched the muvee this evening...
huhu...
I's kinda interesting n I feel like to watch it again...
but, I couldn't manage to watch it to the end coz I got sumtin to do...
I know, maybe some people will said that I'm backdated,
but, who care??? as long as can watch it...
n I paid for the ticket myself... rite???
Ok r...
Gtg, it's quite late already...
Comments
nmpaknye nak kene pg tgok lain r...
pastue nak kene bli gak DVD dier...
nmpaknye nak kene pg tgok lain r...
pastue nak kene bli gak DVD dier...