Monday, 10 March 2014

Rumours

Hi guys...
I'm really angry and the hatred is in the air.
Can you imagine somebody's spreading a rumors telling that u were adopted by your very own biological parent. I used to be very cool to hear that news before, but it seems like the bitch is now gaining the victory of make me fight with someone else.

I wonder, what did she won by doing that?
Will she gain respect or will she been awarded with a super duper great award?

You know what, by spreading rumors, you actually hurting a lot of people. I might goes back to you. For me, if you keep doing that, nobody will believe in ur words anymore once they found out who you really are. Do you want to be in that situation?

In the latest case, people keep spreading the rumors about the conspiracy of the missing plane. Stop doing that. There is human inside there and they might be your family, relatives and friends. You don't want to hear anything bad about them if they were your family right? So, if you can be in their shoes, please respect them, don't make any assumption and let the authority do their job.

Lastly, I hope and wish the plane will be found anytime soon and let us pray it is in a good condition... #PrayForMH370

No comments: