Sunday, 23 February 2014

Bali!!! I'm coming...

I know it has been a long time I left this blog...
I just have no idea, no time and no courage to write anything...
oppppsss... without further residue, I just want to uodate that I'm going to Bali in 3 weeks time!!! yeay!!!

I have plan to go oversea at least once this year and luckily I see a few promotions on Groupon and thanks to Skyscanner apps, I finally got a chance to be there this coming 22 March to 25 March 2014. the actual plan is to go back to Korea as I want to go to Jeju Island and try out the "Jjimjilbang" the traditional bath house in Korea.

As you know, a teacher salary wont allow me to do such luxury trip every year, I will postponed it to another time... so, I change my plan to Bali! It started as I watched th America Next Top Model 2.0 who had featured male and female model in this season and they went to Bali for the recording. I was attracted the view and the cost is not so high compared to having a vacation here in our own lovely country...

I have booked the Malindo Flight thanks to Skyscanner apps, GrandMas Seminyak Hotel thanks to Hotel.com and a travel guide thanks to somebody... It will realize my dream of having a great time out on my own...

I have nothing else to say, I might have update the photos here later...

Till then, XOXO...






No comments: