Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Confuse

Hi there...
I've been working for about a years now...
it seems like I've bought myself what I really want before like the Smartphone, Car and now is a house...

There is a house where I really wish to buy as this area is highly in developing as it price is gonna boom anytime soon... since the house will only costs me below 200k which is affordable for my salary, I am very2 interested with it...

There's one thing that stop it now as my mom ask me to build a house in Kedah as we got a few lands that I can build a house. But, I think it's not yet the right time to go back to Kedah as I'm just start working and it is quite difficult to get into Kedah back. The statistic shows that teacher who want to enter Kedah is almost 10 times compared to teachers who want to get out from there...

What did I confuse about?
Yes! It's now the new Galaxy Note 2 and the iPhone 5 is going to release very2 soon in Malaysia. I'm really interested to get one but I just sooooooo confuse which one should I buy... I like Galaxy Note more as the screen is large enough for me to do everything I like. but the iPhone is well-known as very interesting. most people says that the iPhone is not lagging compared to Android, I dont know as I never compared both...

What I like about the Galaxy Note II is the screen is larger compared my note now, they upgraded the RAM to 2GB, they upgrade the processor from dual core to quad core... But, still I have no idea what is the main used of the high-end processor as it is used in a phone only....

Compared to iPhone 5, I didnt make much research on it as I'm not an IOS fans before, so I dont really take care of it... but, people likely says that iPhone is better in everything... anybody can tell me?

Last night, as I installed Blackberry Desktop Software in my laptop, I saw an ads says that Blackberry is going to launch the Blackberry10 soon. Owh damn! it make me much much more confuse which one should I get...

I'm not a private servant who earn a lot every month, I'm just a Government servant that earn enough for me to live my life...

The iPhone 5

Samsung Galaxy Note II

Blackberry 10
P/S: Anybody care to gimme ur suggestion?

Posted via Ian Lee Galaxy Note

3 comments:

shaa bonitaa said...

harga 3 bnde ni lebih kurang ke yan?? kalo nak nmpak glemer use iphone la..heeee :p

Ibuhani said...

X kisah telefon apa pun. Sama jer.X menguntungkan! Rupa n harga jer yg x sama......kalau kat KL bli apartment will do sbb harga x berbaloi dgn umah....tp kalau dh ada tanah lg bagus! We can really build a DREAM HOME yg semestinya x sama dgn yg beli! Life is really a choice, Yan! Be smart in dealing our money rather than wasted it on things than satisfy us for only a few days/month/years? Buy something that will satisfy us for the whole life! Beli benda yg asyik kena tukar jer n @nd valuenya menurun adalah pembaziran.......pd auntylah! So handle your money smartly ok? Gd luck in life!

Hizrian Roslee said...

Shaa:
Dah x berminat dah...
aritu tgh tension tu yg teringin nak beli mcm2...

Aunty:
Thanx a lot for ur advice aunty...
sy mmg tgh berminat sgt2 dgn apartment ni... haritu teringin nak beli yg baru sbb tengah tension, tp dah xde mood dah nak beli mende alah tu semua...