Tuesday, 3 July 2012

The Story of Aizi

Did you happen to know my new sweetheart? Jer name is Aizi. Why did I put that name? To be honest, I dont want her to be soft as I drive very fast most of the time. So that's why I name her.that.

Well, having the first car is like having a baby or children. You sometimes will spend a lot for her eventhough it is not really needed. Like I myswlf had spend a lot to make her look much2 more beautiful and elegance. *people who know me very well know how I want everything to be elegant.

I used her everyday to go to school, going back to my hometown and everyday activity. I love her so much as she make everything that I want possible.
I took her on March 28 and its already threw month I used her. She become my best buddies and wife for now.

Posted via IanLee Galaxy Note. =)











4 comments:

Azham Vosovic said...

murah rezki bakal cikgu skrg!

bawa I jalan2 hahhahaa

Hizrian Roslee said...

Alhamdulillah...
Bawa jalan2?! bleh je... jom!

Ibuhani said...

Lepas tu cari co-driver yg sentiasa leh tmn kemana2 n bila ada comeii2 kt blkg yg sentiasa happy br terasa driving is a loving pleasure.....hehehe....happy driving Ian. Utamakn keselamatan!

Hizrian Roslee said...

Thanx a lot...
Hahaha... bab cari co-driver tu mcm lmbt sikit kot aunty... perhaps another car (Mazda 3 or Toyota Camry InsyaAllah)... most probably after finish Master. Br semangat sikit nak buat PHD nnt... hehehe...