Tuesday, 3 July 2012

My Kiddos

As you know, now I'm already a teacher in SK Puchong Perdana. A happening school that always tickle my nerves on everything. Lol...

Im not going to mumble a lot about the school and my spec job. I just want to talk about my job as a class teacher.

Im a class teacher of Standard 4. It is 4 Fasih. Yes! The students is sooooooo "Fasih" as they talk a lot. Sometimes I feel hectic to entertain them but they are my sweetheart now.*shhhh... Dont tell them, or this will make them perasan! Hahaha...

This class consist of 40 pupil that was 22 boy and 18 girl. Yes! The number of students somehow crumble.

Yesterday, I need to relief an absent teacher and I have no idea about what to do with them. So, I let them do their own work. But, a kid is always a kid. They do speak and play instead of doing their work. So, to kill boredom, I manage to snap a few photos of their activity in the class.

Posted from IanLee Galaxy Note. =)






4 comments:

cikgunabil said...

4F..
Aku ajar mereka BI sebelum ni..
Boleh tahan bisingnya..

Aku rasa kau boleh ajar BI juga ni..BI power..

Hizrian Roslee said...

Cikgu Nabil:
Hahaha... mana ada power, biasa2 je... maybe sbb selalu converse in english before ni, tp kat sekolah dah kurang speaking, tu yg agak berkarat tu...

Ibuhani said...

...love the kiddos as they r urs baru fun mengajar!

Hizrian Roslee said...

Indeed! I do treat 'em as mine... tu psl kdg2 manja terlebih tu... ha... time tu mmg naek angin la...