Sunday, 27 November 2011

The Souvenir

People sometimes tend to go some place of interest and bought something that related with the place.

Last time when I went to Colmar, I bought this little bulky hand souvenir. Its my hand actually, anf I just cant believe that my hand is that big!

It cost me almost RM30 for it uncluding with the IAN letters attached there. I juz feel awesone to have my hand being a statue like that. I hope that it will last forever.

But, after a week I got this things, unfortunately is shrunken and after some observations, I sae that they were some cracked on it. I was a bit suprised with it and I juz leave it there. Later, when I wish to move it into the box I cracked it. And its now an END. Phewww~ what to do??? The only things can be done is just by throw it away. Thats the end of my hand statue.

So, for those who wish to do it... I want to advise you to think wisely as it is not a lobg lasting statue that you can proudly show it to your children or grandchildren in the future...

P/S: There got some naughty tought to before doing this... Hahaha... Dayum!

Posted Via Ian Lee Android Galaxy

3 comments:

shaa bonitaa said...

sebak plak rase..huu

Ibuhani said...

Mmg x lasting lilin ni Ian! My 3 girls pun buat gak hand statue ni. Semuanya pecah jugak..... :((((

HizRyanz said...

Sedih je bile tgok kita punya masterpiece gone just like that... anyhow, It's a new experience...