Monday, 28 November 2011

Greyson Chance

Have you listen to his song? I just know about him recently after he came to Malaysia for a Malaysian Award recently. But his song Waiting Outside The Lines is already humming in my mind since a few months ago as I saw a video posted on YouTube.

He is tremendously gifted as his voice is awesome. His song is good too. I just know a little about this kid who bocome a phenomenon in Malaysia during the awards thinggy. (I dont remember the award name)

I just hope that he wont be like bieber that I dont really like as his song is not really interest me. Let us just hope that he will succeed and a good idol for the kid.

P/S: I like the "Waiting Outside The Lines" more than "Unfriend You". The VC is awesome too. :-)

Posted Via Ian Lee Android Galaxy

No comments: