Monday, 2 May 2011

What Cloud? Cloud 9?

Hye readers...
What's happening recently really make my mind...
Huhu... The images is clouding in my mind and I do Google and search whatever that related with it...
Know what is it? It is the Wedding image...
Huhuhu... Now I feel like want to get married...

Yup, It is all because of the royal Wedding on 29 April 2011 ago...
Seriously I stream it online from 12 - 6 just to see the wedding ceremony. unfortunately the internet connection is suck. it keep buffering and it wont come live anymore... but luckily I still can see it...

Have u ever wondered where actually you wish to get married?
Masjid?I would never use the word Mosque Church?for christian la
and where is the reception??? 
Home? Hall? Hotel? Garden? Lake? Ship or whatever?
whoaaa... I'm quite sure everybody got their own wedding theme...
How bout me? Do I?

I really wish to have a solemnization in the Masjid 4 sure...
which masjid? Dont know yet... Should it be Masjid Putra @ Masjid Besi? hahaha... jeng3x...
and I really want to have the reception in a hotel or a hall as I dont want to mess my house and it is sometimes not safe too as a lot of people come to our house and some people do have bad intention too...
you know what I mean right

But, to have it in a Hotel or Hall is sometimes a big burden as it need an extra expenses for our wedding.
it is because we need to rent a hall for a day or two with a big price depend on the place...
And I do some research for Wedding package too when Mid Valley have a wedding fair some time ago...
the price for catering + table + make up + attire + Photo could cost me almost RM 30K! Wow! it was a great business...

So, to have my dream wedding ceremony, I should have started saving. but wait a minute, then how should I buy an expesive car? whoaaaa... what should I do...
Now I need to rethink again...STOP!!! I need to go bact to the topic... hahaha

But there's another think that really attract me is the Pre-Wedding Vids and Wedding Vids + Photos...
Huhuhu... there's a lot of people can be your wedding photographer, but how many can be the Video's recorder or maker?
Seriously when I get into the CST Production where they make a lot of pre-wedding vids. It is really interesting. Damn, it should cost me another thousand...

Hmmm... some more, I still have a lot of think about my wedding ceremony later, but I'm quite sure that everything is possible to achieve... so it's depend on us...

How about your wedding dream could be? Why dont you share with us...

1 comment:

Florinta Edward said...

Haha over!

My wedding dream:

- would be attended by family members and closest friends

- would reflect my identity and ethnicity as a Kadazan

- and tgh pkir..haha