Wednesday, 11 May 2011

I Wont Wish... Sorry...

Salam pal...
I'm sure all of u guys out there do wish your mother A happy mothers day last sunday right?
Hmmm... For me, I wouldn't wish it to my mom.
Sorry mama as I never have a thought of wishing you about this...
I hope u dont care...

Why I didn't wish my mom for it?
It is because I love my mom and my dad so much until there is no specific day for me to celebrate this day...
for me, if you love your mom and your dad, you should wish it not only in mother's day, father's day n any others day but wish it everyday n much more on our birthday as it is the day they become a mother and father for us.

For me, I have no idea where does this idea came from, but to celebrate it only on selected day is not our culture. it is applicable for the western as we know they are not really close towards their parent and for us, the relationship between a children and their parent would never stop. It will last forever...

Hmmm... to give them present or wishing them for me is on their birthday as it will at least remind them that we love them and being thankful for everything they have done to us... It is okay for you to buy a cheap present if you cant afford an expensive present, but to give them something is another way for us to show us that we love them... You can also make a card, or do anything just to show them that it is their day to be showered with happiness and love from you.

I didn't say that don't showered them with happiness or love on other day, but some of us would be very busy or having a lot of other things to do, so this at least could show them that we love them so much...
So, if you think that I'm ego enough to wish my mother and father for father's n mother's day, you are totally wrong. I'm okay with others perception as long it is okay for me...

Hmmm... for those who wish their parent, never forget your parent on the other day and please be remind, take care of them before it's too late...

So to Mum and Dad...

Everyday I LOVE YOU so much...

No comments: