Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Sorry Seems To Be the Hardest Word

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

Salam... So sorry as I start this post with a song not with Salam... But, It is an induction set of this post right, I will considered it okay la for this time...
Hmmm... Have u ever heard about this song before?
Have u ever know what's the meaning of this song?
Have u ever think about what does it mean?

I know that this song really made fr a loving couple, but for this time I'll talk about other things.
Should I say that the word "SORRY" is a very easy word that is so damn difficult to be say sincerely.
Why does it happen?
I do think that the word "Sorry" is a very powerful words that could melt people stone heart.
Do u think like that? for me I do think like that as I just need to say it sincerely and never repeat the mistake again and everything could change back to normal.

Hmmm... I wonder do they still read this blog?
It's up to them if they still read this blog or not but I still think that I cant easily forget what they do.
they were a few case that I want to talk about here....

The first case is when I lost a few good friends due to some stupidity. I'm not saying that it is truly their mistake
I lost the because of time management, I really hate when people is not punctual. why is that? It is because time is a thing that could never be replaced...
and due to that things, I become very angry and the only thing that I hope they said is "I'm Sorry"...
And I can guarantee u that I can tolerate with it easily.
But, what do they choose is they choose to backup each other without telling me what had happen.
So, Is it my fault or their? but now, It is up to them... I think I need to see one of the person to say sorry n we just need to forgive what happen that night.

About another story is when a person that is damn annoying and so whatever keep annoying people and then he will say sorry easily right before the examination. For me, when he said sorry it is truly okay, but please never do such stupid things again. Hey you, you are such a jerk as you keep repeating the same stupid things again and again. Why I hate him so much now?
Yeah, he will once post "Sorry Friends for my fault n words before this..." I will easily said to myself "He is apologizing the mistake and certainly doing it again next time, and posting the same things again... Hahaha... Pathetic!

Please ya pal, if u want to say the words, say it sincerely and never repeat it again.
I'm also a human being that keep repeating the same mistake, but as long as u try, u would never repeat it again.
n never say sorry if u never meant it. UNDERSTAND!!!

No comments: