Friday, 19 November 2010

Holidays...

It's 19 November 2010... and it is the day we IPBArian start holidays... but I do go back to my home on 15 after my last paper for this sem... Driving all alone from KL to Kedah Okay!!! And I do that juz in 5 hours... (Hoping that no speed trap summons for me)...

Hmmm... and it is already 4 days I stay in home... what did I do during all those days??? hmmm... nothing...
there's a lot of things planned in my mind to be done during this holidays, but none of them is working yet...whoaaaa....

Okay... let us see the plan for holiday...
1. Planting some home vege...
2. Watching Harry Potter with my sister...
3. Rearrange my room deco...
4. Add some accessories to my Kenari...
5. Dig a small pond behind my home to cattle some fish...
6. Change the LC135 lamp...
7. Baking some cake that I like...
8. Cook something that I want to eat...
9. Going Holiday with my family...
10. Shopping!!!
11. Visit my old neighbors...
12. Trim the grass in front of the house...
13. Wash the pond in front of the house...
14. Redecorate the landscape in front of the house...
n many more...

But there's also a lot of excuse for me to do that to... whoaaaa....
1. the weather is too hot... I cant stand the heat...
2. I'm doing it alone??? hmmm...
3. There's no proper tools for me to do that...
4. Sometimes Rain wouldn't allow me to do that...
5. The laziness come and Blocked me....

Hmmmm... I really hope all of them will be accomplish before this holiday finish...

1 comment:

Misz Pinkie Winkie said...

selamt berholiday.
arap semuanya ok