Sunday, 13 June 2010

The Mood came back...

After a quite long time didn't write anything, finally the mood came back...
I like to write sumthing here as there are alot of things happening around me...
but, every time I start to type anything here it's just like the story gone and disappear...
the wind blew it through the hot air here and there...

As there were a lot of story to be written, so I need sometimes to remind and recover the story well...
warrrggghhh... I should says that everything's going on as usual...
I understand that some people might says that I'm such an arrogant or forgotten people, but I juz got no mood and idea of writing...

Hope this mode maintain...
OK... need to sleep and get the idea back first before I continue to my story...
Till then, live a peaceful n blast life...

No comments: