Sunday, 18 April 2010

They Just Dont Know Me Well...

I hate being relate with somebody that I dont like...
stop saying that

Your Lovely Mother
I had my own lovely mother, I didn't need any more mother

Your Handsome Father
I had my own handsome Dad, no need u guys to introduce me to a new fake father that I really hate

Your Cute Brother
this things is such a very stupid idea calling the person that I hate so much as my brother

Your Beautiful Sister
I already have 3 sister, so no need to add another more

I got my own family that need no stupid things like that...

I juz hate when people like to said "hmmm... Ur lovely mother ask us to do that"...
Do U guys realize that sometimes people is very sensitive towards those family thinggy...
I'm that type of person OK!!!

OK!!! stop the crap...

P/S: Try not to curse n use the bad words... but I'm too angry...

3 comments:

Ibuhani said...

tu pun kepantangan aunty tu...........samakan orglain dgn ahli keluarga kita! Kurang ajar namanya tu............ Give them your thoughts directly.......benda cam ni x boleh biarkan Yan.....tp ckp baik2 tau....jgn jd mcm dia org pulak ekk....... :)

HizRyanz said...

Sy mula2 ok je, tp bila dah melampau buat sy naik angin...
skrg ni sy dah cool sket, tp lpas ni mmg akan sound je la...
jgn risau aunty, sy bkn org yg kasr, so x ckp lepas je...

Nor fatimah Md don said...

huhu...sukati diowg je bg kite fmily baru kn...jaat2....>_<