Sunday, 28 March 2010

I'm frust!!!!!!!!

Huhu... I know that the title there will make you guys wonder what had happen to me...
It's not about love, life or anything...
It's about BOOK!!!

some people might says that I'm crazy or sumting like that...
but I really enjoy reading book...
It's a big ambition of me to have my own library in my house...
hahaha... so that I could read, read n read whenever I want...


Okay... what make this madness come????
hmmm... actually, somebody come to my room n have a chat with me, n then he said that he juz came back from a book store...it's normal r to came back from the bookstore
n he said that he juz bought a book with a very cheap prize... I thought it's a secondhand book
but, it's new n it's in English....
whooaaa.... I'm shocked to da deathexxagerated
so, I asked him where did he bought the book, n he said: It's the BookXcess...
and I'm very excited to be there, whoaaa... it's a medium sized bookstore n the prize there is unbelievable....
so I manage to buy a book n some mags...
huhuhu....

so, juz go there if U wanna buy any interesting books with a low price...

BookXcess: Read More For Less Only in Amcorp Mall

P/S: I'm Frustrates becoz I juz manage to buy A novel n two mags, plus no Percy Jackson...


8 comments:

fatin said...

memg la yann..tu jual buku2 kurg femes je...but if carik betul2 ade buku yg best2..hehe...

HizRyanz said...

Huhuhu... dulu mmg aku x suka sgt sbb kecik n x bnyk interesting book, skang dah bnyk la buku femes...
skang dia dah besarkan kedai tu...

td aku bli Angel n Demon by Dan Brown...
next week plan nak amik 2 lg buku br Dan Brown...

Twilight~RM17.90(paperback)
New Moon~RM27.90(hard cover)
Trump~ RM27.90(hard cover)

n alot more interesting books...
huhuhu... snk bli bnyk2 kang bajet lari... tp aku dah plan nak pg once a week... hahaha...

Fatin~ feel sorry for ur lost...

Nor fatimah Md don said...

kedai too agak best kn..klu g ctu slalu je kitowg spend mse yg sgt lme sbb nk cri buku yg btol2 best...mmg berBaloi..^_____^

Fyruzs Zumangga said...

abg yan, byk x choice buku2 dy? sbb ade gak nk bli some novels..

uhuuu

HizRyanz said...

Nor~ ye ke??? mmg bezz kedai tue...
nak masukkan dlm jadual aktiviti mingguan r...

Fairuz~ bnyk sgt2... n buku baru2 n interesting pon dah smakin bnyk...
sblm ni x minat pon nak msuk sbb kdainye kecik sgt...

Fyruzs Zumangga said...

amcorp eh?? okiesss.. tq 4 d info =))

HizRyanz said...

A'ah... ble dah bli tue jgn lupe blikan ape2 buku kat abg ek.... hahaha...

Fyruzs Zumangga said...

hehhee..beli buku?ahaha
tade duet lo skg ni..tgu elaun jatuh dr langit.. kering2..adoiii :P