Friday, 29 January 2010

Skeptical Minds...

Hmm....
juz wanna post an entry about the muvee I've watch a few days ago...
I juz watch the DVD version as I think it is not worth for me to watch that movie in the cinema...
But, now I really need to change this skeptical minds as this movie really touch me deep into my heart...

I never go to cinema to watch Malay Movies as I always think that Malay Film Producer does not know how to create a bombastic movies that should burst the cinema... even though the collection had reach million in some type of movies... As I say, my skeptical minds shows me wrong that some light movies can also affect us...

Okay... Let us review a movie that I watch that day... It is Papadom...
It touch me deep into my heart to look the way Saadom treat his daughter and how he tried very hard to not let the same mistake happen...

Luckily I've watchvity alone and you could imagine what will happen if somebody see my tear out of my eyes while watching one of the scene...

What can I said now is I think we better tried to take care of our beloved feeling and never broke their heart especially our parent... So, never missed to say I Love You to our parent...

P/S: Mum n Dad, I love U guys so much...

2 comments:

Ibuhani said...

nice movie kan! aunty tgk 2x kat wayang. Huda belikn DVD, dah tgk DVD 3x tp masih nangis setiap kali tgk. Yeap....jgn lupa ckp syg kat mak n ayah setiap kali call ekk :)

HizRyanz said...

Thanx Aunty...
sy ckp those words everytime I call them... that means everyday...