Saturday, 19 December 2009

Thanx...

Yesterday mark a new things in my life....
hmmm... what it is??? it is my 22nd birthday...
I'm now 22 already... but it seems like no big thing happens...
in fact it is just a marker to show that we are all grown up...
and I couldn't guarantee that when people reach certain level of age, their mind n level thinking will change...
I juz said that everybody will change but the time for everyone is not same...
I'm juz feeling lucky n happy as yesterday the 18 December of 2009 is also the new year of Hijrriah 1401...
Okay... when we reach new year, I'm thinking that changeing my resolution n my thinking...
seems like no big thing change in me... but, i hope the thing that I tried to change does not reflect my good habit... if it's my bad habit than it's good...
hmmm... seems like I've been too far from the topic up there....

Okay r... Juz Wanna thanx U guys for wishing me my birthday...

p/s: love u guys so much... thanx a lot...

4 comments:

Ibuhani said...

Happy Birthday Yanz.....May you be blessed by Allah SWT in whatever you do n wish in life.....

Ana Syukriah said...

you know you love me,,
xoxo
gossip girl,,
haha

iniiqa said...

happy birthday.
yay.
getting older.

HizRyanz said...

Aunty Mahani~ thanx a lot my deary aunty...

Ana~ Haaa???!!! How do u noe I love u??? hahaha...

Iqa~Thanx a lot... getting older??? seems like I'm getting matured la... not older... hehehe...