Thursday, 29 October 2009

My Condolence to...

Ustaz Amiyamin Bin Yusof and family

My condolence to Ustaz Amiyamin and family...
I don't really know his father and never met him...
It was told that he was suffer from cancer and supposed to met the doctor on 22 October 2009 for some inspection...
but, he passed away on 20 October 2009...
Al-Fatihah...

Mdm Lee Wan Chun Family

The Late Mdm lee Wan Chun...
She's a wonderful, cheerful n kind lecturers I'd ever have...
she used to teach us ICT since I'm in foundation in IPBA...
now she had gone forever due to some kind of dangerous disease...
It's cancer... can't really tell U what type of cancer that she suffer from because I didn't meet her since last year...
I used to think, why did I never met her since July 2008...
Until one of my lecturers who now is the head of ICT Department tell us that she was in holiday due to her sickness...
She had passed away on 15 October 2009...
Rest In Peace...

It's kinda late for me to post all this things, but as long as they are still in my mind. I think, it's my responsibility to spread this news to others...

P/S: One of my junior sister also passed away last two weeks due to an accident in India...(Fatimatussoleha Aziz) She is a dental student in India...From my reading, she was a wonderful person with an excellent life... My condolence to Fadilafatin Aziz for your losses... Al-Fatihah

4 comments:

-u-n-s-p-0-k-e-n- said...

pembetulan ejaan nama
fatimatussolihah
hehe.. neway, tenkiu
al-fatihah utk die~
smoge die bhgia d sana

HizRyanz said...

oppsss... sori...
x tau nama betul dia...
tgok FB pon pelik je nama dia...

aku dah bc blog kwn dia yg tgok xciden tue...
sgt teruk n menakutkan...

Btw, ko dah ok ke nie???
klu x ok, ok2 kan la dirimu...
Hihihi...

-u-n-s-p-0-k-e-n- said...

haha... nm kitowg semua pelik2.. hehe... aku ok jek~

cume jujur ckp, aku xsuke dh dgr owg dok ungkit2 cite sal xcident tu.. tah r nape~
ase menyesal lak bg permit publish foto2 tu... huhu

HizRyanz said...

ok2... x ckp dah sal tue...
as long as ko dah ok...
x pe la...