Sunday, 13 September 2009

Sunday stories...

It's Sunday...
n it means holiday n do nothing for a lot of us...
it is also the day to rest n relax with ur family, friends and relatives...

But, it's different for me as I juz go out juz now alone...
huhu... pity isn't it...
I goes shopping in MidVel alone juz now...
hmmm... sad isn't...
hahaha... no need to sad la...
It means Freedom for me...
Let's figure what happen...
I go out around 10am...
n after a few minutes of walking n waiting for a cab...
I manage to be there not later than 10.30...
reach there without any hassle n straight to GSC to watch muvee..
huhu... it's Final Destination 4...
Kinda horrible there's a lot of suspend in it...
wish to watch it in 3D, but since it start only @ 2.30 so I decide to watch the 2-D je r...
Oppsss... not to forget, I want to watch Gamer at first, but there's no seat available until 4pm,
so I change the planned...


After watching muvee n seeing some stupid scene in the cinema,
I go straight to Jusco to look for a sandal for this raya... but the variety is quite unsatisfied...
huhuhu... So I go to BATA n I manage to get one with a small cost...
Then, I stop by the Clarks... huhu... the shoes that I want is there n the price is reasonable...
But, the money is not enough, n since my family wants to come to KL n having some holiday around center n Southern of Malaysian Peninsular, so I decide to postpone to buy it, n I'll ask my mom to bought it for me... Hihihi(naughty isn't) =)


Sandal that I bought... Juz the cheaper one...

Then, get in to Jusco back to bought the inner wear... You know what la kan...
no need to upload the pics... but, the things I want to tell U is, I manage to have the Alain Delon with a few ringgits only becoz of the 70% Less from yesterday until Today...
but, U noe lar, whenever shopping at Jusco Midvel...
The counter is so slow n the queue is very long...

After that, I go to electronic department to look for the thing that I want to buy...
Survey the prices n specs first...
Huhuhu... It cost me almost RM 4k if I wanna buy it...
It's Panasonic HDC-HS300...
means dat I need to save the money until next year la before buy it...

2 comments:

ilyana kamaruddin said...

uish nsb bek ak ckp xley kuar td..upanya window shopping ko sgt meleteykn kaki bt org yg xshur cm ak..erm weh tgk gamer..bez okayy..hehehe

HizRyanz said...

Window Shopping??? Asl lak Window Shopping jer nie...

Oit, aku pon x sahur ye...
Since blik IPBA aku x bgn sahur lg...
mls nak bgn except the day yg blik awl tue... tue pon mkn x abis sbb mknn x besh...