Saturday, 12 September 2009

Shopping Rayer...

This entry is specially post for my best cyber pal...
She ask me to post what did I bought last nite when I go shopping... hahaha...

We goes there by 4 car...
The First car is Asyraf n Affendi...
The Second is Jon, Khifzan, Uzair...
The Third is Mad Zul, Fazril @ Kecik, Huda n Zulaikha...
n last Car... Daud, Yuna, Fuzah n me...

I drive the car eventhough I don't really know the road to be there...
n I manage to be there a few minutes late coz I got into the wrong road... hahaha...
Ok lar... This is the Item that I bought there....

Puma T-Shirts...



A pair of Levis Jeans with the bag...



The Nike T-Shirts...

Only a few coz I'll go shopping again this evening (One Utama) n tonight(Jalan TAR)...
Who wanna follow me...
Juz Raise ur hand n feet together... hahaha...

N not to forget... So Sorry mom coz I came back to Hostel @ 5am...
we stay at a restaurant until sahur...
Dont worry, ur only son can take care of himself...

Ana Syukriah~ huhu... bnyk gler gurl accs smlm...
murah2 giler2 wooo.... tue r... lenkali org ajak tue jom r...
jgn marah yer... hik3x...

3 comments:

wanmohdfazli said...

brg siam!boikot2!ahahaa

~M i z a ~ said...

weh pkcik!! sakan gila eh ko bershoping!! jeles2!!

HizRyanz said...

Dokter~ ah... cbok je ko...
Miza~ jeles pe nyer... dtg r kt shopping same2...