Monday, 7 September 2009

Kena Jari kang...

I wonder u guys must be wondering what I'm going write this time...
but, I'm sure some will understand the first time U read the Title...

It's the third day I left the house after being in my home for 14 days or two weeks for holidays and SBE... huhuhu... kinda missing my home... but it's okay...
I juz want to mention about the sound that everybody will hear everyday since the festive season is juz around the corner...
It's such an annoying sound made by the firecracker and the self-made cannon(the Meriam Buluh)... I hate 'em so much....
Being play during the sunny and hot day during the fasting month really challenge me and I feel like to kick their ass...
I still remember the day I'm too tired came back from school for SBE and after I'm step out from the car and the sound start... Seems like they want to declare war with me...
Not to proud of it, but the person house is in my land U know...

In fact, I still remember that the firecracker explode in my hand grip... So stupid rite???
Hahaha... It's last 10 years story... I juz said that I dont want to burn my money towards it...
Maybe the case of exploding had decrease, but since it is wasting the money... It is a very stupid things to do....

It's just better to them to spend the money for the Hari Raya Preps...


P/S: I wanna go shopping la today...


1 comment:

Ana Syukriah said...

betol3,,saye setuju! bukan gov da haramkan ke mercun and anak beranaknye? tp nape la still ade gk.haritu,mase aku g pasar,ade la budak2 ni duk main mercun bawang kot.ke mercun ape tah.yg dilempar atas lantai terus meletup tu.dah la bising.aku rase nak rampas je benda tu dari diew.eiy geram aku