Monday, 7 September 2009

30 Truth....

30 secrets About Myself. Be honest no matter what..

This tagged was given by my friends...
A took it about 2 days ago...
but I just post it today coz of the poor internet connection...

[One] Who was your last text from?
Daddy... Asking me bout the Dress Shoes...

[Two] Where was your default picture taken?
Lata Kinjang... Goes there for convoy last month...

[Three] Are you bored with life at times?
Not really... I'm happy with it...


[Four] Your current status?
Single but not available... Kah3x...


[Five] What is your current mood?
Blurr... Still got the headache...

[Six] Where do you stay?

A small room in my house...

[Seven] If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
I'm going back to 11YO, so I would change my result in UPSR n make my parent very proud of me...


[Eight] What's your favorite color/s?
Black, White n Blue...

[Nine] Ever had a near death experience?
A few times... Drowning, Motorcycles accident and last year~ Car accident...

[Ten] Something you do a lot?
Surfing internet, reading n Facebooking... hahaha...

[Eleven] Who can you tell ANYTHING to?
My Cat... Nobody know the real me...

[Twelve] Name someone with the same birthday as you...
Brad Pitt... hahaha... but he is as the same age with my father...

[Thirteen] If you could have one super power what would it be?
It would be Time freezer... so I can repair anything that I do wrong...

[Fourteen] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Face, Attire n hair...

[Fifteen] Favorite season?
CSI: Miami~ Latest Season...

[Sixteen] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?.
Dont really into kiddy movies but more into teenage n man talk shows like "The Duke"~AXN...

[Seventeen] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Juz finish the Milo Ais treated by Tikah n need to wash it via plain water... dont like the high blood sugar coz it can cause me a bad dream...

[Eighteen] Do you speak any other language?
I speak Malay n English fluently... I likes Spanish n Korean language...

[Nineteen] Describe your life in one word.
Crazy...

[Twenty] Do you have any tattoos?
Nope n never...

[Twenty-one] Who was the last person you hung out with?
EmZek, Acap, Fareez, Kecik, Affendi, Tikah n Yana @ Abg Am...


[Twenty-two] What are you thinking about right now?
Assignment, Assignment n Assignment...

[Twenty-three] What should you be doing?
Sleeping n doing my assignmentssss...

[Twenty-four] Who was the last person that made you sad/angry?
My cat... She makes a loud noise n scream all over the house looking for her kitten...

[Twenty-five] What are you listening to?
Raya Songs...kih3x

[Twenty-six] Do you like working in the yard?
Nope...

[Twenty-seven] Who is with you?
Alone... Others is outside watching Tv...

[Twenty-eight] Do you act different around the person you like?
Yup n nobody can tell you the real me...

[Twenty-nine] What is your natural hair colour?
Light Black Dark Brown... Need to redye it to make it blacker...

[Thirty] Last time you were really happy.
When I manage to handle the Big Assembly... kah3x...

No comments: