Thursday, 27 August 2009

Salam Ramadhan...

Salam guys...
I know it's kinda late to wish for that but actually for me as long as we still in this holy month it's never to late... hahaha... weird isn't???

I'm so sorry for all for the late entry coz I'm kinda busy in my home eventhough there's not so much thing to do...
In fact, not to condemn or complain but the internet connection in my home is very slow even I'm using the Celcom Broadband with wireless router... So I could access the internet wherever n whenever I want... Huhu... But the thing doesn't exist coz I'm tired with the slowest internet connection I'v ever had... huhu (so sad, coz I pay A lot for that)...

Owh... not to forget It's the six's days of fasting... juz a reminder for u guys la... Don't puasa for 'Adat' but do it for 'Ibadat'. Why did I says that??? haha... coz Iv seen a lot of people when come to 'Buka Puasa' they took the food like they not even touch the for month... it's juz a few hours only... usually It's quite 'liat' for me to do Sembahyang Terawih... But I'll try to make it full this time... pray for that ya...

Opsss... Almost forgotten... I'll do my School Based Experience next week in my old school...(huhu... Alone!!!) so wish me luck ya...
Hope to update again very soon... Selamat Berpuasa... ;p

2 comments:

Ibuhani said...

salam ramadhan dr kami sklrga utk yan n klrga :)s

HizRyanz said...

Thanx aunty...
yg salam hr tue pun sy dah smpaikan...
n my mom said thanx n kirim salam blik 4 aunty n family...