Thursday, 2 July 2009

nothing to do... juz a normal update...

There's nothing to deliver... seems like I'm to busy with my life here...
Ya... I'm so busy n tired to do anything else...
I dont know why I keep on with Fb... I think I'm addicted to it already n it seems like I couldn't live without it...
hahaha...

I got my allowance already... but, not yet tell my mom n I think that for this sem, I wanna save a lot coz I wanna go on a lot of Vac al over the malaysia... he first plan is to had a convoy with my classmate rite after the Minggu Pengurusan pelajar next week... then, going to Pentauliahan Pegawai KRS in Perak, after that, Celebrating AidilFitri in My granny house sumwhere in Sarikei, Sarawak... n my frenzz ask me to follow the for a "Citra Wajah Guru" in IP Rajang like Pensiangan Salinatan programme by IPGM KBA...(It is not yet confirmed)

I juz spend a little on Internet juz now, KFC with my frenz, Education thinggy n class fund tomorrow... adoyai... Hope to save alot this time...
Wish Me Luck Ya...

No comments: