Friday, 5 June 2009

Ulasan Angel & Demon

Huhu... rase mcm x layak plak nak buat ulasan muvee nie...
ye r, sbb tgok pon a abis kan... tp ape salahnye bg pendapat kan...

Muvee ni mmg bezz bg org mcm sy yg minat genre ni n dia mcm solving a great Puzzle...
even dia nyer setting more to religious n Christianity, tp as long as kt x follow it is great enough la...
eh... melalut plak...
tp based on muvee ni jgk dia ajar kite utk never judge a book by its cover...

Iluminati???
Is it like the Protestan & Catholic Cristian???
Is it real or just a myth???
I'll try to find it later...

n what regret me a lot is, I still dont know what had happen in the end...
hope to know it by myself ASAP...
I dont like people to tell me the story coz it will make me to lost interest to watch it...
but, for those who had watch a great muvee please tell me about it okay...

P/S: Sorry for the bad and mix language... I'm not able to translate some of the words into malay n vice versa... Sorry...

3 comments:

~M i z a ~ said...

aku stuju! crita tu mmg best!
time kwn aku pksa aku tgk, aku dah mcm ala,msti buhsan.. tp in d end,aku yg enjoy..haha!

yukina-rei said...

If you want to really understand, better go read the book...the movie cut a lot of scenes :p

HizRyanz said...

Miza~
Tu lar...
bak kate aku...
never judge a muvee by its cover, but do judge it by its actor n story... hahaha...

Yukina~
I juz noe about the book...
Thinking of getting it la...
but, how much will it cost me ha???