Friday, 6 February 2009

Sending Them...

I juz came back from KLIA to meet all the Marjonian Cohort 5 that fly tonight... their flight was at 11.55pm...goes there by bus with some of my college mates... juz 40 of us who goes there to send em' via IPBA bus...

With tears and and hug we leaves them to reach their ambition to study overseas...
I'm a bit lucky coz I got no girlfriend who will fly to other country(I didn't have a special girlfriend ya)...so, I won't feel very sad and down...

and, what regret me a lot is... until the last time we see each other, I didn't says or speak anything towards her...(lemme keep it myself)...what can I say is juz GUD LUCK MY FRIENDS...

We'll meet again after two years...

4 comments:

AzRiQ [AiMaN] AzMaN said...

mane gambooo,yan?

HizRyanz said...

x de bwk kam pon...
nnt r aku amik yg org yg bwk...
hahaha...

aFiQ said...

tah nye
gambar2!
nk gambar
huhu!

Anonymous said...

why don't u at least say something to her?
maybe you've to wait another 2 years and try ur luck then..

wonder who is that girl...