Thursday, 8 January 2009

Juz Came Back...

Since this is the first week of the study and interaction lecture, so it is not really busy for us to enter the class... hahaha... (so naughty)

Last few days, we got a memo from the HEP to go to Putrajaya for "Perutusan Tahun Baru by Minister of Education in PICC"... hahaha... it is the thing that I like as we does not need to go to class and the attendant is full... hahaha...

Wanna know what else is best to goes there???? hahaha... Makan Free lar... usually it is very delicious and variant... hahaha... I toook all the type of lauk even I didn't eat ikan...(actually I don't know that is Fish)... Until I eat it and I ask my friend what is it... hahaha... so terrible lar I am...

Eh... Forget to tell the Chronology... hihihi(cehhh.... kronologi ker???) We start the morning with bathing, praying and prepare to goes there la... It is until 7.15... I tought that IPIP that stay in our college is going there the same time as we are... hahaha... They goes there very early as when I reach the IPBA bus parking, there is no more their bus... Wow... So early...

We reach Putrajaya around 8.45... than we just go to the Plenary Hall...(The Main hall in PICC) and we just take our seat... there is nothing to tell u guys what is happening in there as we just watch the perfomance, listen to the minister speech, and the truth is I just listen to Ean n JJ from Hitz.FM... hahaha... (So Naughty la...)

All of it finish at 12.30 and we had our lunch as I tell earlier... then we go back to IPBA....
Haha... there is nothing else to do... So, I wanna go pray and sleep now...

2 comments:

iDzruLezZ said...

is it true dat i heard from yana dat u told her dat all KS pismp from ipis is moving 2 ipba???

fatin said...

hahaks!
so notty laa..