Saturday, 3 January 2009

IPBA's Again???

A few days ago I do read others blog but I have no point to write anything to my blog... It doesn't meant that I wanna leave my blog silently.... Huhu...(It cannot happen as I love it so much)...

Now, I'm already back to my IPBA to further my study to the third sem... Huhu... meet my friends, joking, talking n yelling to each other...

Huhu... When I came into my room yesterday, MasyaAllah... What had happen to my room... Seems like a Broken Yard(betul ke???... ah... belasah je la...)haha... I forgot that my room is the place to store our stuffs for us when we go back to home for two months hols... huhu... I became tired n whoaa.... what should I do...

I cant sleep in a very messy place like this... So I decide to sleep in the other room as there are many empty room to be vacant.... hahaha... but, I feel not comfortable to sleep in other people room and I move back to my room at 2am... haha... finally I slept in my untidy room...

Today, most of my roomate had some back and I feel okay coz the will take back their stuffs and I can start cleaning and rearrange my room... I start from as early as 6am and finish after 8pm... But, I took a lot of the time to rest and waiting for my friends... hahaha....

Now, it is 9.45 already when I type this and I juz finish ironing some of my clothes for classes this monday... I dont know what subject will be taken this sem... I'm hoping that we didn't have to take Physical Education this sem... Huhu..(so lazy la)... but, when I talk with some of my classmate juz now n they said that we will have Physical Education School Based Experience this sem... Aduss.... I thought that I can rest this sem... but unluckily no la....

But everything is not yet finalised and we will know what subject will be taken for this sem... and I'm hoping that we will have a very cool and understanding lecturer this tym....

4 comments:

orkedhana said...

mari2 bersem 3.hehe =)

eh.
saya dah pindah sini:
http://orkedbisikbisik.blogspot.com/

HizRyanz said...

Okey...
eh... dah sem 3 dah kan...

nnt sy tukar link awk ek...
mekacih...

miza said...

waaa! rnduya knangan kat ipba..
tdo kat katil ipba, iron baju pg3..
memory seh!

HizRyanz said...

Haha... tue r ko...
Aku soh balik awl2 ari tue x nak...
Klu x ley dtg lwt IPBA kejap...
Banyak gler berubah...