Sunday, 14 December 2008

Second Last Day...

It is my second last day before I resign from my working here... huhu... a bit sad la to leave this job...

However, I had a very wonderful experience to work here... even it pay is not big, it really enjoy me to sit n have a look at the people... by working here, I can know what people think of, what people do during their free period, and how children can play GTA games very well... huhu(they play with cheats)

I also know how a reporter works as there are a few reporters who works outside from the office come to the Cafe to type their work and send their news to the main branch...(feel pity to them as some the article being cut by the editor)... n they r moving to coz this is the last day they work here before going to other places...

n this is the new item that I can learn here is how to operate the business n manage account9 I've learn a bit about account in form 4 before i drop the subject in my SPM... haha(my teacher were very angry coz I drop the subject when I want to register for SPM last few years)

Now, It is the time for me to pack my stuff coz I'm goin back to KL tomorrow nite to send some of my stuff that I bring back home last month. I also wanna see few of my fwenz who still stay in KL coz some of them need to do the Medical Check-Up coz they are going to the overseas univercities next year... huhu(gonna mish u all)...

Okay r... I am tired of typing already... Okay r... c u tomorrow before I resign from here...

No comments: