Wednesday, 24 December 2008

A New Day Has Come...

Actually this entry does not related to anything about the topic that I choose up there...
hihihi...(don't get mad ya...)

Last post I tell u all to post sumtin about the Reunion and Celebrating My Birthday...
hihihi(not that thing actually, but since it is my birthday I call it so la...)

Here is the piccas that we manage to take that day...







At first, Only five people that consist me goes to our beloved Teacher House in Bandar Laguna Merbok in SP...(teacher Azura)We took about half an hour to look for her house eventhough she gives us the direction properly and I call her since we go out the SP(U) tol plaza... hahaha...
What a silly thing I have done???? hahaha So Ashamable...

After spending about two hours there, we want to round The SP town n go to Tesco to survey sumtin that I wanna buy.. But, since it is expensive than the other place, I cancel to buy it there and decided to buy it the first place I go earlier that day...( wanna know what is it????.... hahaha... It Is secret)

Eh, Dah melencong plak... ok we continue our story back ya... than I got a call from My friends telling us that he is on the way to SP from Jitra... that shocked me n we decided to go out first to Tesco n goes back there in an hour... Since it is Asar already, we pray at tesco... after 7 he arrive SP n we go to our Teacher house with my father big car( I dont like to drive it since he bought a small sporty car last year).

I juz want to drop by for a few moment as we want to go back earlier...(My father worried a lot as I never go out till night when I'm at home, but in KL???? he dont know...)But, my teacher had prepared us the dinner...Whoa Mee Goreng... I like it so much but I can eat a lot as it is spicy... Hihi( I got a very sensitif stomach)... when I reach home I had A great Stomach Pain for 3 days... hahaha....(kalah perut omputih, x leh mkn pedas)

Then, the next day my family celebrate my birthday with BBQ in my house... Whoa... So tasty, Even my stomach is still in pain... hahaha... Oklar... I don't know anything else I wanna write now...

P/S: I change my telco line already... it is now Celcom... Not Maxis Anymore... I didn't Change the number ya...

No comments: