Monday, 15 December 2008

The Last Day...

Huhu...(Mode Sedey+hepi+blurr=mengong)

Today is the last day I'm working over this lovely place... (I'm gonna mish it)
I feel excited to go out from here n send back the key... But, I also think that I'll need it to upload n post a new entry for this blog, for my friendster, Accesing my facebook, n do many thing elso lar...

I think it is better for me to buy a new broadband for my self lar coz I did not need to go to CC anymore to upload anything n I can easily do everything in my home on my bed(haha... so lazy)...

Actually I am not in the mood of doing anything coz I got great headache....

Going to KL 2morrow...Bye...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yan mtk YM mu.
nnt kalu free2 bole
sembang2.

Anonymous said...

slmt ari jadi yan.
mane emel nye.

HizRyanz said...

Email sy???
okay...

faryan_25@yahoo.com

mekacih ye sbb wish my bufday...