Friday, 12 December 2008

Lambatnya....

Hihi...
I know that U all must be feel weird n rite about the topic up there...rite??? I juz dont care what will other think bout it... Haha... feel like crazy to think about my lovely blog dat I didn't update for 4 days...

Haha... for now... I juz cant wait to finish my job over here... I wanna stay at home n watch muvee, reading all the latest novel that I buy, b0rrow n my sis... I also wanna go for holiday with my family... huhu... really cant wait for it...

There are a few days more before I resign from this job... huhu(I'll miss it)... but, whenever I think again... I feel very tired to see the PC n internet almost for the whole day, every day... ~Sigh~ tired...


Cant wait to go back KL too... but I still dont know when should I go back as my frenz ask me to go back with him n I'm not sure whether to follow him or go back myself... if I follow him, I can go back earlier... But, I need to pay for the food since I go back earlier n I'm pretty sure that SCUD is not yet open... huhu...(tempat len mahal r)...but, If I go back myself... It's gonna be around early January...( I don't know whether my father would allow me to go back earlier)...

No comments: