Monday, 1 December 2008

It's December...

Finally December is arrive... I like December because I was birth on December... Can I call myself Decemberian Boyz??? hahaha...

What is special about this year December???? Lemme tell you about it...

1. Hari Raya AidilAdha on 8 and 9 December...
2. Awal Muharram ( Maal hijrah 1430) on 29 December
3. Christmas 0n 25 December... everybody know bout it coz it is not change...
4. New Year's Eve on 31 December...
5. Human Rights Day on 10 December...
6. World AIDS Day on 1 December...
4. My mother and I birthday... My mom is 12 December and mine is 18 December...
5. One year anniversary to live in my new house...

I still remember how did I get a scar near to my eyes that is also happen in December...

The December birthstone is the Blue Turquoise

The December birth Flower is poinsettia, it is in magnolia flower family... It's scientific name is Euphorbia pulcherrima...
So... Whoever want to give me any present can it be related to those present above????
hihihi... juz jokin...

No comments: