Saturday, 20 December 2008

Bosan...

It has been more than five days since I didn't open n read anything from my friends n my Blog...

I miss it so much... hahaha...

Since I go back to KL a few days ago... i enjoy doing what I love to do there... hahaha...
you know what la kan as it is now MegaSale season....

Then on my Birthday, My friends and I go to our ex-Classteacher... Seems like a Reunion la as we didn't see each other since I left the School...(SMKTT)

Yesterday, the 19 December 2008, my family is gathered at my house to make a BBQ, n mom said it is also to celebrate my birthday as we didn't have the time to celebrate it yet...

Now, I feel a bit boring stayed at home coz I didnt have anything to do...

Juz waiting for my friends to finish doing theirl licenses before we gathered together somewhere in Kedah... hahaha...

Hope to update very frequently soon....

Bye...

4 comments:

Nini Marini said...

salam..
again, saya memang sedar 'ketiadaan' awak tuh.=)

Bestnye orang sambut bday kita..akak jarang tau dapat gtu.apatah lagi kalau kawan2 yg celebrate utk kita.sgtlah bermakna.tp tak pernah rasa.

=)

Hilmi Zulfadli Shahrom said...

Bosan ko je yg ko tau.. Bosan ak??
Happy Bday lg utk ko..

anjut said...

besday ke?hepi besday.

HizRyanz said...

Mekasih kekawan....