Monday, 1 December 2008

Another Tagged...

I've been tagged by idzrulezztopia...

All the question is about me and Ijat...

1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
He is my junior and friends...

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
1. He looks very arrogant at first...
2. He seems like a blur guyz...
3. He looks metro...
4. I think He and Jessica had a relationship...
5. He is a nice friends...

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
He gives Heroes Season 3...

4. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?
Don't know...

5. If he/she become your lover, you will…
Never...We are both Guyz lar...

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will…
Kick his ass... haha... no lar... Let him live his own life...Live with our own Path...

7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on his/her
Never lar... Don't know.... I dont like to judge people...

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is…
Will he??? mayb because of gurlz lar... coz many guyz fight each other bcoz of gurlz...

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
Be his good friend lar...

10. The overall impression of him/her is…
He is a gud friend as I ever see before...

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I dont really know what people think or feel about me...

12. The character of you for yourself is?
You tell me lar... as You can see in my Blog, My freindster, My Facebook n many more...

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I couldn't make a good decision... I used to make something stupid before...

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
I wish to be a very wealthy model as I could wear and buy anything desire...
as long as it does not make me forget my Lord...

15. For the people who likes you, say something about them.
I will always like you too...

16. Ten people to tag:
1. A.S.Y.R.A.F
2. I.Z.Z.A
3. P.A.M.E.L.A
4. N.U.R.Z.A.H.I.R.A
5. S.A.K.I.N.A.H
6. A.L.I.A.A
7. F.A.K.H.R.U.L
8. F.I.R.D.A.U.S
9. P.E.A.R.L.I.E
10. A.T.I.K.A.H

17. who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
I know that she has a boyfriend that is in japan... But I dont remember his name...

18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Female, Gurl, Women, Perempuan...

19. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
I dont know, but if that happen... Whoa... I like it...

20. How about no. 5 and 8?
Haha... how come??? they dont know each other... but who know what will happen...

21. What is no. 1 studying about?
Education of course... He is my Classmates n housemates lar...We are Teacher to be...

22. Is no. 4 single?
I dont know... but since she is garang like a tiger... who know...hihi... (jgn mare yer...)

23. Say something about no. 6
She is a good girl...

~sigh~ I'm done with it...

2 comments:

akUbUkAnMalaiKaT~ said...

oit..
smcm je ko puji ijat??
suda 'sngkut' ka??
wakakaka

HizRyanz said...

Sangkut???? Gile ke ape???
ko nak kene sekeh x???
duduk diam2 kat umah jd bong yer... hahaha...