Sunday, 30 November 2008

The Tenth Day Reflection...

I still cannot believe that I am now working... even though it is my tenth day of working as an assistant in my uncle Cyber Cafe(cafe ker???)... hahaha...

What did I do during my working time??? Haha... I just have to record the usage log book, helping the customer, and do my own job... Is it a hard work??? NOPE... It is very light and I dont really enjoy it because it does not require me to leave this place and I need to face the noisy environment while some children come to play Game... (Do they how how to use internet???)

I feel very terrible and guilty as they spend a lot just to play the game... I don't know how is the game satisfied them... Sometimes the game can make them collaborate each other by sharing some strategies and sometimes they will fight among them because some of them don't want to share their knowledge... I also heard the rude words came out from their mouth and even the Game sound... What had happen to the society as the 6-12 years old children can simply say "B%$#", B*&#@", F@#&", "L@$#&^", and many more.... where did they learn such words like that...

Adding by that, they also spend a lot of money to play some stupid game that I even dont like to play as it poison their mind with the actions and words uses. Some of them spend almost RM20 to play such a stupid game... I'm pretty sure that they come here without their mother permission as I heard their conversation about their mother ask them to go home... And what make it wost is maybe they broke their saving just to play the game... i don't want something bad to happen as it will lead to stealing as their money will run out after spending it all here... who is responsible to that??? I don't want them to be like that as a future teacher, we did not teached to trained student to play game but to use the internet wisely...

I dont want to blame my uncle or whoever that run the Cyber Cafe... but they should think carefully before openning the cyber cafe as it will lead to the bad society... So what should we do to prevent it...

P/S: Any feedback???

No comments: