Friday, 28 November 2008

Tag lagi...

Miss Kinah had tag me juz now......

Here are the rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5. Link the person who tagged you.
6. Leave a comment for each blogger.


* 7 facts about me

+ I'm A Malaysian...
+ Wish to Buy a Suzuki Swift...
+ Love electronic gadget...
+ Like Blue, Red, Black and White colour...
+ Not so tall but not Short(kontot) 17xcm...
+ Love to blog...
+ Like cat so much...


* 6 unspectacular quirks about me

# I dont like dirty things...But dont like to wash my dirty car...
# Freak to Sudoku... hahaha...
# Big Spender... I love to spend so much on shirt, Food, magazine, and electronic gadget...
# I can spend half of the day in MidValley doing nothin'... hahaha
# Love to drive my father car very fast...
# Muvee hunter... I've spend most of my money to watch muvee in GSC MidValley...


* 7 people to tag

H.U.S.N.I.S.H.A
A.S.Y.R.A.F
H.A.N.A
M.I.E.Z.A
I.L.Y.A.N.A
P.A.M.E.L.A
A.T.I.K.A.H

P/S: Those who wish to do it can also do it...

3 comments:

Marini said...

Huhu..

ni yang saya kagum ngan orang2 mcm awak ni.english power ok!!!akak sgt kagum dgn org yg pandai bahasa.keep it up yea!

Sudoku?akak pun suke sgt!bagus utk minda.

Ni dah solat asar belom??=)

Marini said...

eh sorry lah yea, kejap saya, kejap akak.saya pun tatau nak bhsakan diri apa.awak lagi tua dari saya eh?=)

HizRyanz said...

Ala.. sy x kisah pon akak ke sy ke...
tp klu awk bhskan diri awk akak sy rasa la muda skit... hihi(perasan plak)...

English power??? mana ada... biasa2 jer...

Wah2.. besh kan Sudoku...