Sunday, 23 November 2008

Reflection

It's 30 minutes past 3 o'clock in the evening...feel quite boring eventhough I'm workin in a place that I like... It's a Cyber Cafe (come on la)...

The boring feeling finally come to me as I have nothing to to and wanna watchin muvee is quite diffficult here because the admin monitor screen is so so stupid becoz the colour is more to green... I dont really know what had happen to this monitor eventhough it is new.
haha.. I also never heard about it brand... maybe juz a local or China Brand... hahaha...

Juz came back from my home as I need sum time for pray and lunch. All of them is done at my home. huhu... at least I can save the money by having lunch at home. hahaha...(gud Idea isn't?)

I came here at 2.30 with my sister as i will feel boring if i stayed alone... At least I can teach her the IT world such as E-mail or Friendster thing... but, blogger??? Not yet... she still need time to upgrade herself before learning this Blog things...

I read a comment by afiq juz now.. haha.. he said That tagged is Girlly thing??? I thought so lar...
but, I dont like to force people to do it... I also juz do it as Mieza ask me to do it... hahaha... she wrote my name over her blog r...

Now, I feel like wanna go back to Kl to spend my free time as i have no friends in my new house as I juz stayed there when Holiday only... not like my old house where I stayed over than 10 years.... N my mom said that my uncle is comin to my house today as he is in holiday also... huhu... there is nothin' to do with him as he is a very quiet person and I have no idea to talk with him... (wut a gud nephew I am) hahaha...

My dream to buy a new motorcycle also burn as my father said that the motorcycle in the top list of thieft lover....huhu... It's Yamaha LC 135... even My father has bought one of it, I still want to have it because my motorcycle is juz The Honda Wave 100 '04... it is 4 years old already...
It is because I want to bring it to My college in Kl... it is easier for me to move around if I own a motorcycle over there... n U noe what is another reason that my parent dont want me to buy it is because my mother dont want me to be "Panjang Langkah"... (Mom... Dont u know that ur son love to move around)... And it will cost me more to take the public transportation such as Cab and LRT... huhu... help me...

P/S: Any idea how to convince my parent to buy me the new Yamaha LC 135???

3 comments:

asyraf said...

ko kata je ko nak bwk awek ko kat kl tue...
kan senang...
paham le ckit family ko....
hahahaha

HizRyanz said...

X abis2 ngan awek...
Ok r aku ckp aku nak bwk ko jer...

iDzruLezZ said...

Oit..
nak link, link je...
huhuhuh..
have a nice hols 2 bro~