Friday, 28 November 2008

Reflection towards the Resolution...

While doing nothing in this cybercafé just now as there is no internet connection coz something happen to our server… I listen to Abby from Sinar.fm… she had said something that struck my mind to write about this item… It is “Reflection” or “Muhassabah diri”…

Why did she say something about the topic??? It start from the song that played before; ‘The Final Countdown’… Just left a few days before we enter the Disember and not long after that we should begin a new year… Why we should reflect ourselves when it comes to the end of the year… For me, it is because everybody is making their new resolution or “azam” (in Malay) for each year… (Including me) even though our old one is not yet achieve…

Why should we set up a new resolution when it comes a new year if the old one also we didn’t fulfill it? For me, it is not a big deal to set up a new resolution whenever I want… but to fulfill or achieve it is a very big responsibility. I think, to set up a new resolution does not require us to wait for new years only but we can also do it monthly, weekly, or even daily…( I don’t know if there got anybody that set up a new resolution hourly, hahaha… just joking)

Sometimes people will say… “ alaaa… we could forward la the new resolution if we can achieve it this year…” if everybody keep saying these… than what will happen if it can be achieve for the next year also… that’s why I think we should think wisely before set up a new resolution( even though it is not necessaries to achieve it)

About the reflection… I think as I’ve learned before… every time we do something, we should have a reflection… so we could trace the mistake or something wrong from the thing that we have done…A reflection should change or make us a better person( if the reflection is being done correctly or properly)…

P?S: Do you have any comment or idea about my article???

No comments: